Released late March of each year (includes free summer
CFS Financial Planning Tools uses the same interface as our popular TaxTools program,
offering the same powerful integration of planning modules and client database,
but geared towards the financial planner/advisor. Financial Planning Tools includes
a comprehensive Financial Planner module as well as over 100 Forms, Worksheets,
Flowcharts, and Calculators.
- Bar charts, graphs and pie charts can be printed in color.
- Imports clients and preparers from other CFS programs.
- Inflation factor built into worksheets and calculators.
- Tutorial guides the user through the many features.
- Includes sample client with data.
Comprehensive Financial Planner module includes long-term cash flow projections,
education funding analysis, life/disability/long-term care insurance needs, and
estate tax liability and planning reports. Prints presentation-style Personal Financial
Plan (in color).
Forms ADV-Part 1A and ADV-Part 1B with Schedules for filing financial disclosure
reports with the SEC.
Other easy-to-use modules, such as IRA - Minimum Distribution Payout Projection,
Social Security - Take it at Age 62 or later, Comparison of Will & Living Trust,
and Credit Card Reduction Planner
, allow you to quickly answer your financial
planning clients' questions.
Various Investment & Loan Calculators are handy for quick loan amortization
and future-value calculations.
Useful document templates for financial planners, including Business Plan, Financial
, and Investment Advisor Client Contracts.
The Financial Planner is designed to do the following for your clients:
- State goals and objectives
- Summarize current net worth
- Show asset allocation by investment type and asset category
- Project living expenses adjusted for inflation
- Automatically sell assets to balance cash flow needs
- Accumulate and redistribute surplus cash flow as needed
- Project long-term cash flow over the taxpayer and spouse's lifetime
- Project retirement expense and income
- Project retirement capital growth for all retirement accounts
- Calculate children's education needs and funding requirements
- Perform survivor needs analysis to determine life insurance needs
- Perform disability needs analysis
- Determine long-term care insurance needs
- Show estate tax liability for selected year and advantage of a credit shelter trust
- Summarize client information and assumptions
- View/Print Client Organizer with prior data