FeaturesThe Payroll System
- File electronically.
- Quick and simple way to submit W-2 information to Social Security Administration
and 1098/1099 information to IRS.
- Paperless filing of W-2's for SSA and the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT,
DE, DC, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NM,
NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WV, and WI. States subject to change.
- Paperless filing of 1098, 1098-T, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, 1099-MISC,
1099-PATR, 1099-R, 1099-S, and 1099-SA for IRS and the following states: AZ, AR,
CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NJ, NM,
NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SC, UT, VT, VA, WV, and WI. States subject to change.
- Paperless filing of W-2cs (corrections) for SSA and certain states, as permitted by the state. See the program Help file for the currently supported states which is subject to change.
- Paperless filing of extension Form 8809.
- Includes IRS forms 4419, 4804, 6847, 8508 and CA forms 3601, 4092, 6274, 4092A and
- Ability to send either multiple employers or multiple payers.
- Includes "Accuwage" software which checks your W-2 file for basic errors before
you send it.
- Ability to test the entire record before e-filing.
- Ability to print a summary for each employer/payer.
- Eliminates printing and filing of red forms.