Released in January of each year
CFS Small Business Tools contains over 150 modules essential to starting, running,
and terminating a small business, with the same convenient interface as our other
Small Business Tools includes:
- Corporate and Individual Federal/State Tax Planner — Five year projections or five
separate scenarios may be entered and viewed at one time. Includes calculations
for AMT tax and input for state tax rates and minimum corporate tax. Includes:
- Templates for preparing a comprehensive business plan, accountable reimbursement
plans, independent contractor agreements, minutes and bylaws of a corporation.
- Checklists for starting a business, preparing partnership and LLC operating agreements
and liquidating a corporation.
- Utility modules such as Auto Lease vs. Buy, Paycheck Withholding Calculator, MACRS
Depreciation, and Cash T Analysis.
- Corporation and Partnership forms for preparing simple tax returns.
- Other Federal forms such as Application for Federal Identification Number, S Corporation
Election, and Power of Attorney.